You might be familiar with Purely Elizabeth from the grocery aisle or from staring at the label of an empty bag that you're elbow deep in? Needless to stay, we can't get enough of this stuff and were so excited to meet THE Elizabeth, genius behind the brand and recipes that we know today as Purely Elizabeth.
We enjoyed a delicious brunch with Elizabeth Stein — the founder and CEO of Purely Elizabeth, an all-natural food company based in Colorado. Read on to discover some inspiring facts she shared!
- A graduate of IIN, Elizabeth was seeing patients as a health coach when she realized that she couldn’t find products she felt comfortable recommending to her clients.
- She first got started by selling muffin mix at the Westchester Triathlon. The granola that is used today and the flavors that are sold still use her original recipe!
- Elizabeth is focused on helping people thrive and focuses on four pillars that she wants to convey through all of her products.
- Her four pillars of living purely are: You are what you eat; Follow the 80/20 rule; Good health is more than a diet; Live your best life!
- Purely Elizabeth’s product line now includes, granolas, bars, oatmeal, cauliflower oats, a cookbook, a scented candle...with so much more to come!
Shop Purely Elizabeth's products here!