Skip to content
Paleo Banana Bread Baking Tutorial
4 large overripe bananas
3 large flaxseed eggs or regular eggs
1/3 cup nut or seed butter, unsalted
3/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt (omit if using salted nut/seed butter)
1 tsp baking soda
1 mixture paleo baking powder (see note), or 2 tsp regular baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan with either coconut oil or butter.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas.
- Add in eggs, almond butter, coconut flour, vanilla, cinnamon, sea salt, baking soda, and paleo baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- If using chocolate chips, fold in chocolate chips here.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and add banana coins on top if desired for decoration.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before slicing.