Baking "Good Eats" with @rachaelsgoodeats
COOKIE SKILLET INDIVIDUAL COOKIES INGREDIENTS
(Makes 12 cookies)
- 1 egg or sub flax egg
- 3 tbsp Wedderspoon Honey
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Georgia Grinder’s nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ Hu Kitchen Chocolate Bar
- 3 scoops collagen peptides (or sub ¼ cup more almond flour)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk egg* in large bowl then pour in maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cashew butter, vanilla and almond milk to whisk again.
- *If using flax egg, mix 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds with 3 tbsp water and let sit for 5 minutes before adding to recipe in place of egg.
- Stir in almond flour, baking soda, collagen (if using) and some of the sea salt. Fold in chocolate chunks, leaving several chocolate chunks aside.
- Place parchment paper over a baking sheet and use a spoon and spatula to drop batter, dividing it into a dozen cookies. Place the last several pieces of chocolate over the top, sprinkle sea salt, then place in the oven for about 12 minutes on the center rack. Then turn the oven on broil and cook 1- 1 1/2 additional minutes **keep a close eye on it because they can burn quickly!