We learned a TON at the event with Arielle Lore and Robert Yang. We kicked off the event with bone broth and soup from Bonafide Provisions, dairy-free yogurt from Lovve Lavva, gut-friendly sauerkraut from Cleveland Kraut, and of course, some Lily's Chocolate! We also all enjoyed amazing Macro Bowls from Thistle, a meal delivery service in the LA area!
Then, we hopped into the discussion with Arielle & Rob! We learned about Arielle's story and how she enlisted Rob’s help to uncover what was really happening with her body - she's been on a gut healing journey ever since!
Some of our main takeaways from Arielle and Rob include:
- It takes time to heal your gut. It may take 2 weeks or 2 years.
- When it comes to the gut and your health, if you're not assessing your guessing!
- Gut health is connected to more than you think: stress, mood issues, adrenals, hormonal issues, etc.
- The most common food sensitivities are the big 6: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Corn, Legumes & Eggs!
- When adding foods back into your diet, journal and pay attention to any symptoms from your skin, runny nose, sleep patterns, digestion, mood, etc.
- Digestion starts with your thoughts! Be mindful when you're eating. Don't watch or read anything while eating. Just eat!
Learn more about Arielle’s journey and make the delicious recipes in her cookbook, ‘The Blonde Files Cookbook.” Buy the book and get 50% OFF with CODE HELLOWELLNESS. Shop now.