Gut Health, the Inflammation Spectrum, and Ketotarian Diet with @drwillcoleRegular price $45.00 Save $-45.00
Chicago, IL | DATE POSTPONED
Meet Our Host
Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, D.C
Dr. Will Cole is dedicated to helping people around the world achieve a healthier life. As a functional medicine practitioner and chiropractic doctor, Dr. Will Cole is committed to investigating the often overlooked underlying factors of chronic disease. He believes in customizing health programs to address various diseases and dysfunctions. He is a firm believer that good health comes from a good relationship with yourself, your bodies, and your food, and he aims to help people discover just that!
Gut Health, the Inflammation Spectrum, and Ketotarian Diet
Through his work, Dr. Will Cole has found that inflammation is the root cause for all health woes and all disease begins in the gut. Therefore, it's imperative to understand how to properly support our digestive systems. Dr. Will Cole will discuss what fuels inflammation, what inhibits ideal gut health, and how to optimize it to prevent disease. This combined with Dr. Cole's Ketotarian approach to eating, which is a mostly plant-based plan to burn fat, boost your energy, crush cravings, and calm inflammation, will leave you with a deeper understanding of how the foods we eat on a regular basis influence our microbiome. You can expect to leave with a deeper understanding of your individual food triggers, and the methods to gain ultimate food freedom! You will also enjoy a "Dr. Cole-Approved" lunch from LYFE Kitchen, discover products from premium wellness brands on-site, and take home a swag bag filled with goodies.
In addition to this event, Dr. Cole will be offering in-person and virtual consultations as an exclusive offer for HelloWellness members. See below for more details!
358 W Ontario St #3W, Chicago, IL 60654
11:00 - 11:30AM: Mix & Mingle, Lunch from LYFE Kitchen, Brand Exploration
11:30 - 11:45AM: Event & Brand Introductions
11:45 - 12:30PM: Moderated Interview with Dr. Will Cole
12:30 - 1:00PM: Audience Q&A
Consultations with Dr. Will Cole
Once purchased, virtual appointment times must be scheduled through Dr. Cole's office.
Virtual Consultation only: $400.00
- Does NOT include admission into the HelloWellness Event (Postponed)
- Includes a virtual private consultation with Dr. Will Cole that will take place via webcam. Your one-hour functional medicine consultation will be scheduled on the date of your choosing. Once your payment is processed, you will need to contact Dr. Cole's office at (724) 772-9833 to schedule your appointment time, discuss bloodwork or coordination labs to be offset by insurance, and coordinate any necessary intake forms and instructions on running your bloodwork. Please note this does not include the cost of labs.
- Each consultation will be a full hour. This includes a 20-minute introductory consult with Dr. Cole to go over your health case and an additional 40-minute consultation with one of Dr. Cole’s highly trained functional nutrition coaches to review your blood test results and recommended foods and supplements to focus on. Recommendations will be overseen and developed by Dr. Cole. A functional medicine health history form and blood lab testing will be coordinated by Dr. Cole’s office once registration and payment is made.
- This appointment is not reimbursable by insurance, but in some cases lab work may be offset by insurance. The cost of blood work may be offset by insurance or can be run through Dr. Cole’s office for a flat rate of $800.
- Consultations are non-refundable, but are transferable to another appointment within a 6-month period only once. After a second cancellation, additional fees will apply and will be billed by Dr. Cole’s office with additional fees assessed.
HelloWellness is a media and lifestyle brand, making wellness approachable and accessible. Our monthly events are designed to explore various topics and introduce you to brands, influencers, and like-minded health enthusiasts Ito support your realistic wellness journey.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
We will provide a full refund up to 24 hours in advance of the event. Within 24 hours, you will receive a full credit on your account which you can use towards payment for a future event.
I don’t know anyone, can I come alone?
Yes, absolutely! We hope you are never deterred from coming simply because you do not having a friend to accompany you. The purpose of these events is to meet like-minded people, and we will kick off every event with a mini icebreaker game to ensure you know at least one friendly face in the crowd.
What time will the event actually start?
We will open the doors promptly at the time the event is called for. If arriving early - we appreciate punctuality - we may ask you to hang tight while we finish setting up the beautiful space!
I’m held up with another obligation and running late, is that ok?
Yes! Feel free to come at any time, and we will ensure there is still a swag bag for you. If you are running late, we cannot guarantee that all of the on-site brands will have samples and food left, however. People get hungry, what can we say!
What’s in the swag bag?
Telling you would ruin the surprise! But we like to vary it every time to ensure that you are getting access to the best products in the wellness space and helping you discover new brands you will love!
I have an allergy, can I be accommodated?
We always make an effort to accommodate as many allergies as possible, and list all allergies that are “safe” in the food at the event. However if you are concerned feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will there be pictures from the event?
But of course! If you didn't 'gram, did you even go?! We love and welcome you to take your own photos and share them! That said, we will have a photographer as well to capture every moment. By purchasing a ticket you grant permission to HelloWellness to take or use photos and/or video that may be used in print or online for future promotional efforts.