Refund And Cancellation Policy
Hey : )
- Cancellation and waitlist policies are for standard events only. Retreats are not considered standard events, and have their own set of cancellation policies.
- All standard event reservations are cancellable 24 hours prior to the start of the event. Cancellations made outside 24 hours are eligible for a full refund or credit to a future event. Any cancellations made within 24 hours will be issued a credit only, and cannot receive a refund.
- All spots on the waitlist must be purchased. You will be notified via email if you have made it off the waitlist. If you do not make it off the waitlist your spot will be credited to your account and can be used on a future event within 6 months. If you cancel your spot 24 hours before the start of the event, you can receive a full refund instead of a credit.
**All refunds pertaining to retreats are stated separately on the retreat pages.
- To cancel your ticket and receive a full refund, simply contact us via our contact page anytime before 24 hours of the event date. Cancellation requests made the day of the event will not and cannot be accepted.
- You still must reserve your spot in the event when tickets go on sale by signing up for the event with your unique Access Pass code. Access Pass does not guarantee entry into the event if you do not reserve your spot. Access Pass does not give admission to sold out events, if you have not previously reserved a ticket.
- Access Pass covers General Admission tickets only. Access Pass applies only to standard events (HelloLecture, HelloKitchen, HelloSweat). For VIP events, if you wish to upgrade from GA to VIP, you can simply pay the difference in ticket price. Access Pass does not apply to retreats, third party co-hosted events, or charity events.
- Access Pass allows one ticket per event and it is non-transferrable. Access Pass can be applied for new tickets only. We will not accept Access Pass on refunds of previously purchased tickets. Access Pass holders must notify us within 24 hours if they can no longer make an event for which they are signed up, so we can open up a spot.
Note: HelloWellness VIP members are allowed to cancel their ticket and receive a full refund by contacting us at least 12 hours before the event time . (Same Day Cancellations)
If you have any questions, please let us know!